This is a review course for experienced project managers who plan to sit for their PMP exam. We do not administer that exam, it needs to be taken from the Project Management Institute (PMI). This is a long, hard exam and most successful test takers engage in a significant study effort immediately prior to taking the test. A review course like this with other test takers is a popular way to prepare for the test. We have a new format for this class.
This course is now only available in our Personal Tutor format and grants 35 contact hours as long as you do all of the required work. This course is based on the 5th edition PMBOK.
Self-Paced with unlimited live coaching sessions that you schedule! Start any time. You will need to purchase a manual for about $75 and have a copy of the latest PMBOK.
Phone coaching available for ten weeks only. We suggest you plan your time to finish the course in ten weeks or less.
|Event date||Start any time|
- You should be an experienced project manager
- Currently own and have read the PMBOK, from PMI, or get it and read it as part of the course.
- You should have held a position as a project team leader or team member.
- Review of PMBOK content
- Coached through PMP testing techniques
- Review of requirements to become a PMP
- Review how to enroll
- Practice, practice, practice
- Personal Tutor training consisting of guided self-study with homework and exercises and unlimited live telephone consulting with a highly experienced PMP trainer.
- You are in control of the schedule and can study any day of the week, day or night, but we highly recommend that you create a schedule and plan to complete the course within one month.
- No travel required since all instruction tutoring will be via phone (or webinar if needed)
- Lots of practice.
- You will need to purchase receive study guide (about $50) that we specify will receive other course material via email
- Make arrangements with PMI directly to take the PMP exam in a proctored location.
- Attendance certificates provided for professional certification needs.
- Qualifies for 35 PMI contact-hours as long as you do all the required work.
Note: This class is also available in a standard 4-5 day physical classroom format for in-house purchase. Contact us if your company would like an in-house course for a group of employees.