Self-Paced with unlimited live coaching sessions that you schedule! Start any time!
Our basic and popular Six Sigma Green Belt course assumes no prior knowledge of Six Sigma and teaches the fundamentals in a compact, three day format. Thousands of people from hundreds of companies have taken it because it is a cost-effective and efficient way to begin your journey as a Six Sigma trained problem solver. Other institutions have a similar format course.
Green Belt is the entry level of Six Sigma. In a Six Sigma focused company, many employees will be given Green Belt training. This 24 hour course assumes no prior knowledge of Six Sigma.
Click here for detailed information on the Six Sigma Green Belt Program.
|Event Date||12-31-2099 7:00 pm|
- A professional background in any discipline.
- Knowledge of basic Algebra. Check our links page for some useful pre-work sources.
- If you are concerned about the entry level statistics content, Check our links page for some useful pre-work sources.
- DMAIC Concepts and methodologies
- Basic data collection and interpretation
- Basic quality tools
- Theory of variation
- Statistical Process Control
- Process Capability
- Break Even Analysis
- Certification exam (included)
- Three days, 8 AM - 5 PM each day
- Usually during the week, sometimes includes Saturday
- Classes held in a professional training setting
- Atlanta area classes held in Roswell/Alpharetta area
- Participants must pass an examination to receive the Green Belt Certificate.
- Five 3 hr live instructor-led webinars
- Must use high speed internet connection
- Student responsible for long distance phone charges
- Optional final exam for the course certification
- The dates and times for the sessions will be posted when a webinar class is scheduled and vary from course to course. Please read the WEBINAR class information.
- No computers or software needed for this class. We'll do everything manually.
- Attendance certificates provided for professional re-certification needs.