Self-Paced with unlimited live coaching sessions that you schedule! Start any time!
This course will teach you the fundamentals of Lean thinking, terminology, and practical methods for applying it to any business process. We have developed practical, experienced based course material and class exercises to aid your learning. This course is short (3 days) but covers the basic principles and will be enough to launch you on your Lean Journey. Lean is a simple discipline to learn but is often misinterpreted so takes some careful introduction. More advanced techniques can easily be added later once you firmly understand the basics.
Click here for additional details on the Lean Enterprise Green Belt Program.
|Event Date||Start any time|
- You should be an experienced project manager
- Currently own and have read the PMBOK, from PMI, or get it and read it as part of the course.
- You should have held a position as a project team leader or team member.
- Review of PMBOK content
- Coached through PMP testing techniques
- Review of requirements to become a PMP
- Review how to enroll
- Practice, practice, practice
- All the special topics listed above
- Our complete Six Sigma Green Belt certification course (explained here)
- Our complete Lean Enterprise Belt certification course (explained here)
- Personal Tutor format training consisting of guided self-study with homework and exercises and unlimited live telephone consulting as required with a highly experienced PMP trainer, a Lean trainer and a Six Sigma trainer.
- You are in control of the schedule and can study any day of the week, day or night, but we highly recommend that you create a schedule and plan to complete all material within three months.
- No travel required since all instruction tutoring will be via phone (or webinar if needed).
- Lots of practice.
- You will need to purchase a study guide (about $50) that we specify and will receive other course material via email.
- You will need to pick up printed Six Sigma and Lean manuals at your local Staples store.
- Make arrangements with PMI directly to take the PMP exam in a proctored location. We will administer the Lean and Six Sigma exams.
- Attendance certificates provided for professional re-certification needs.
- Qualifies for 126 PMI contact-hours as long as you do all the required work.
Note: This class is also available in a 3 week physical classroom format for in-house purchase. Contact us if your company would like an in-house course for a group of employees.