If you need a replacement certificate and more than than 60 days have passed since your class ended, you can order a high resolution, printable PDF file. We will create and email your replacement PDF certificate upon processing your payment.
|Event Date||Start any time|
- You should be an experienced project manager
- Currently own and have read the PMBOK, from PMI, or get it and read it as part of the course.
- You should have held a position as a project team leader or team member.
- Review of PMBOK content
- Coached through PMP testing techniques
- Review of requirements to become a PMP
- Review how to enroll
- Practice, practice, practice
- Personal Tutor training consisting of guided self-study with homework and exercises and unlimited live telephone consulting with a highly experienced PMP trainer.
- You are in control of the schedule and can study any day of the week, day or night, but we highly recommend that you create a schedule and plan to complete the course within one month.
- No travel required since all instruction tutoring will be via phone (or webinar if needed)
- Lots of practice.
- You will need to purchase receive study guide (about $50) that we specify will receive other course material via email
- Make arrangements with PMI directly to take the PMP exam in a proctored location.
- Attendance certificates provided for professional certification needs.
- Qualifies for 35 PMI contact-hours as long as you do all the required work.
Note: This class is also available in a standard 4-5 day physical classroom format for in-house purchase. Contact us if your company would like an in-house course for a group of employees.