Self-Paced with unlimited live coaching sessions that you schedule! Start any time!
This course will teach you the fundamentals of Lean thinking, terminology, and practical methods for applying it to any business process. We have developed practical, experienced based course material and class exercises to aid your learning. This course is short (3 days) but covers the basic principles and will be enough to launch you on your Lean Journey. Lean is a simple discipline to learn but is often misinterpreted so takes some careful introduction. More advanced techniques can easily be added later once you firmly understand the basics.
Click here for additional details on the Lean Enterprise Green Belt Program.
|Event Date||Start any time|
- You should be an experienced project manager
- Currently own and have read the PMBOK, from PMI, or get it and read it as part of the course.
- You should have held a position as a project team leader or team member.
- Review of PMBOK content
- Coached through PMP testing techniques
- Review of requirements to become a PMP
- Review how to enroll
- Practice, practice, practice
- Personal Tutor training consisting of guided self-study with homework and exercises and unlimited live telephone consulting with a highly experienced PMP trainer.
- You are in control of the schedule and can study any day of the week, day or night, but we highly recommend that you create a schedule and plan to complete the course within one month.
- No travel required since all instruction tutoring will be via phone (or webinar if needed)
- Lots of practice.
- You will need to purchase receive study guide (about $50) that we specify will receive other course material via email
- Make arrangements with PMI directly to take the PMP exam in a proctored location.
- Attendance certificates provided for professional certification needs.
- Qualifies for 35 PMI contact-hours as long as you do all the required work.
Note: This class is also available in a standard 4-5 day physical classroom format for in-house purchase. Contact us if your company would like an in-house course for a group of employees.